There are many reasons why people opt to purchase raw, vacant, unimproved land.
- They can plan for their future by making payments now and build their dream house as soon as the land is paid off.
- Great investment property. Many of the richest people in the world own millions of acres of vacant land. It’s a great investment.
- You can use the land for your own recreation. You don’t have to build on it. You can hunt, hike, mountain bike, 4wheel, camp or anything else. Generally there are very few zoning restrictions so your imagination is the only thing holding you back.
- You can use it to escape and get away from all the stress in your life and the hustle and bustle in the city. It’s great for solitude, getting back to nature, and cleansing your mind and soul.
- It’s unique. Every parcel of land is different in some way. It makes for a great gift.
- People can ridicule Preppers at times, but they are great customers and are going to be well prepared if a tragic, catastrophic event unfolds in the US.
- It’s a legacy item. You can easily leave it to your heirs; and with proper planning, you can even avoid probate. The property taxes are generally very low on undeveloped land, so it’s very affordable after it’s purchased.
- You don’t get calls regarding broken toilets at 3am and you don’t have to deal with unruly and irresponsible tenants possibly destroying your rental property.
- Most of our properties are rural and allow camping. Really, adventurous camping.